Bizmartech follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identified. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Note that Bizmartech has no access to as well as control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers respective websites.
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a data processor of your information.
- Bizmartech – Demand Spot needs to make a contract with you
- You have given Bizmartech – Demand Spot permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Bizmartech – Demand Spot legitimate interests
- Bizmartech – Demand Spot needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information that we have about you
- The right of rectification
- The right to object
- The right of restriction
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent